[Peerpress-main] This letter is dreaming about your reply.

pgiusti at wilstream.ru pgiusti at wilstream.ru
Sat May 3 21:54:24 CEST 2014

Hello stranger!
My name's Emily and I hope to find a pen-friend. Not so long ago The Olympic
Games had finished in Sochi. It was an unforgettable event which was attended
by more than 1 million people from different countries... and I visited it too
But I write you not because of the event.
I met many men from different countries and now I know for sure that I want to
connect my life with a man from Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter it
might be meant to be so I'm 28 years old and I am a tall and good-looking
brunnette with beautiful brown eyes and winning smile.
I have a rich inner world and kind and, mainly, free heart.:)
I  do want to meet smart, kind, charismatic man, who wants to create a family
and children.
I will attach my photographs in next letter if you want. I hope to receive
your pix and some words about you.
Write to my email dvorakcz-emi86 at rambler.ru