[Peerpress-main] Let's talk

zz00konstanstin at biblion.ru zz00konstanstin at biblion.ru
Fri May 2 22:53:41 CEST 2014

Hi stranger!
I am Emily and I hope to find a pen-friend. Recently The Olympic Games had
finished in Sochi. It was an increadible event which was attended by more
than 1 million people from different countries... and I visited it also
But my letter is not about it.
I met many people from different countries and now I know for sure that I
would love to connect my life with a man from Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be
received by the man I need I'm 28 and I am a tall and lovely brunnette
with extremely beautiful brown eyes and winning smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, mainly, free heart.:)
I  do want to meet clever, kind, engaging man, who wants to create a
family and children.
I will attach my pics in next letter if you ask. I hope to receive your
photos and some words about yourself.
Write to my email emilia.czech at rambler.ru