[Peerpress-xml] Bradford E. Sutliff

Amie Bachelder qmansrrng at PPPoE-95-84-9-170.san.ru
Wed Nov 11 14:20:33 CET 2009

Now you can get your self a degree, without even going to a university, isnt it amazing?
Just call us at this number 1.215 -602-2419 and we will do the rest for you, and you will get yourself a Educational Paper!

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Dusty Hadden

It is our dream that students will ...experience their classrooms as invigorating, even inspiring environments - places they look forward to going to and places they hate to leave. It is our dream that they will come to know themselves as masters of various crafts...It is our dreams that ...they will come to love the process of learning itself... by making it their own.' Paideia
(Our large schools)..are organized like a factory of the late 19th C : top down, command control management, a system designed to stifle creativity and independent judgment.' David T Kearns CEO Xerox  'Most schools are drowning in events…An attention deficit culture' Peter Senge If we remain wedded to the way education is currently provided we cannot imagine other ways.. we need some imagination , some fantasy, some new ways of thinking - some magic in fact' Hedley Beare Prof
If we want to create a workplace that values idealism, human connection, and real, in depth learning, we will have to create it ourselves'. Peter Block 'It is a tragedy that, for most of us, school is not a place for deepening our sense of who we are and what we are committed to. If it were, think of the lasting changes it would have made.' Peter Senge
There is something about the Procrustean bed about schools; some children are left disabled by being hacked about to fit the curriculum; some are stretched to take up the available space, others less malleable are labeled as having special educational needs.' Chris Bowring-Carr and John Burnham West
The central problem of an education based on experience is to select the kind of present experiences that live fruitfully and creatively in subsequent experience.' John Dewey