[Peerpress-xml] Mitchel E. Lovins

Leroy Parikh khrinst at silvia
Wed Nov 11 23:16:51 CET 2009

Now you can get your self a degree, without even going to a university, isnt it amazing?
All you have to do is call us at this number 1.215-602- 2419 and we will do for you to get you a degree.

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Elidia Coll

Secondary education is a more purely industrial age institution than any business.' Peter Senge 'The School That Learns'
(Our large schools)..are organized like a factory of the late 19th C : top down, command control management, a system designed to stifle creativity and independent judgment.' David T Kearns CEO Xerox  'Most schools are drowning in events…An attention deficit culture' Peter Senge If we remain wedded to the way education is currently provided we cannot imagine other ways.. we need some imagination , some fantasy, some new ways of thinking - some magic in fact' Hedley Beare Prof
I believe we are afraid of recognizing how fundamental our lives would have to be changed if we should choose to work out
You have to take enough time to get kids deeply involved in something they can think about in lots of different ways,'
Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination.' e e cummings us poet