[Peerpress-xml] Laurence J. Sorensen

Scott M. Soloman upirvh at ale
Wed Nov 25 03:06:20 CET 2009

We will help get your self a degree without you going to a school or university, we promise you
Just call us at this number 1-215 -602-2419 and we will do the rest for you, and you will get yourself a Educational Paper!

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Merle G. Ferrill

Too many young people are being taught to give up their dreams before they have any experience attempting to pursue
For the past decade or so we have seen schools being forced to comply to a business managerial ideology that has all but crushed the common sense and creativity of innovative teachers and schools. We believe now is the time to reclaim schools as democratic learning communities based on shared values and teaching beliefs that realize the gifts and talents of all
We imagine a school in which students and teachers excitedly and joyfully stretch themselves to their limits in pursuit of projects built on their vision...not one that succeeds in making apathetic students satisfying minimal standards.' S Papert
All the arts are brothers, each one throwing a light unto the others.' Voltaire
You have to take enough time to get kids deeply involved in something they can think about in lots of different ways,'