[Pyrex] Kate? or other Linux editor?

Arnd Zapletal a_zapletal at web.de
Sun Apr 11 23:15:56 CEST 2004

Z'm Themma '[Pyrex] Kate?  or other Linux editor?'
heigit Charles Hixson folgides vo' sich gae:

> Does anyone have a Kate template for syntax highlighting Pyrex?
> Or a suggestion of a better editor that had such highlighting?
> My current best thought is to customize the Python template for
> NEdit... but it would be nice to have a project list.

beside eg Kate & NEdit I do use mainly SciTE for python stuff. I just enlarged the 'python.properties' file to filter *.pyx and added keywords like 'cdef'.

Quite rudimentary, but done within 90 sec or so.

cu
Arnd

--
"As the poet said, "Only God can make a tree" -- probably
 because it's so hard to figure out how to get the bark on."