[Pyrex] Pyrex IDE

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Mon Apr 19 15:28:27 CEST 2004

Bob Ippolito wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2004, at 3:22 AM, Voidspace wrote:
>
>> Anyone got a 'suggested' IDE for working with Pyrex.
>> At the moment I'm using Ultraedit - which is a great text editor -
>> but I wonder if anyone has a 'syntax highlighted' IDE or can suggest
>> one.
>

> I created a Vim syntax file that highlights some of Pyrex.. it's not
> great, but it's done a decent enough job for me.

Can you share your Vim sntax file Bob.
I'd like to give it a try.

Regards,

Fuzzy

--

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk
Atlantibots - stomping across the worlds of Atlantis.
Building with Python - programming language that rules the world.
---
http://www.fuchsiashockz.co.uk