[Pyrex] (no subject)

angolero at linux.ajusco.upn.mx angolero at linux.ajusco.upn.mx
Tue Aug 17 07:01:21 CEST 2004

Hello to all.
I want to use pirex but i need my code to be multiplataform in particular to run
 on windows to, i know thah in general the linux users dont know about windows
problems but i need help so ....

i really dont know where to start if i try to run the setup.py whit the install
option i have this error:

D:\Python23>python d:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\Pyrex-0.9.3\setup.py install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "d:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\Pyrex-0.9.3\setup.py", line 27, in ?
    data_files=[
  File "D:\Python23\distutils\core.py", line 101, in setup
    _setup_distribution = dist = klass(attrs)
  File "D:\Python23\distutils\dist.py", line 130, in __init__
    setattr(self, method_name, getattr(self.metadata, method_name))
AttributeError: DistributionMetadata instance has no attribute 'get___doc__'

As somone run pirex on windows succsefully ??
i have to compile something with cgwin ??

tnx