[Pyrex] (no subject)

Tom Cocagne rakis at gmpexpress.net
Thu Jul 29 10:52:14 CEST 2004

	Another alternative would be to use the Microsoft Visual C++ Toolkit 2003
that's available from http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/. I
don't know too much about it but it looks like a stripped down version of
the .NET compiler. Which, of course, implies that you'd also need to
recompile Python with .NET so as to avoid library conflicts. As far as I
know, there are no python distributions that use this compiler.

	Cheers,

	Tom