[Pyrex] Declerations

Tom Kobialka u3356514 at anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 4 08:50:29 CEST 2004

Hi guys,

  I have this little scenario:

cdef extern from "FrIO.h":
	long FRLONG
	unsigned long long FRULONG

cdef extern from "FrameL.h":
	ctypedef struct FrSH:   # hold info for this type of struct
		FRLONG nBytes     # total number of bytes

  I'd like to be able to use FRLONG, which is FrIO.h, in FrameL.h.
Pyrexec tells me a "Syntax error in C variable declaration". I've had a
look in the pyrex manual, and Michael's guide to Pyrex but couldn't find
anything (perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough..). I've tried to use
extern and pass with little success. Could someone point me in the right
direction?

Cheers

Tom