[Pyrex] ... and another question about C functions calling

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Sat Jun 5 23:43:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

is there a method to call a C function, defined in a Pyrex module, like:

	cdef void foo():
	     pass

... from another Pyrex module?

The function is not bound to an object.

How can I do that? Documentation seems to be quiet on this subject - except
defining classess in .pxd files, I haven't found anything about C functions.
Also, I haven't found an example, how to define a public class (=> create .h
file out of Pyrex module). I'd appreciate any help, as this is pretty urgent
issue. Thanks in advance,

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net

"Frankly, any company would look bad if their corporate e-mail was available
for anyone to read," -- Jim Dose of Ritual Entertainment.