[Pyrex] Pyrex IDE

David McNab david at rebirthing.co.nz
Mon Jun 7 23:18:20 CEST 2004

Voidspace wrote:
 > Anyone got a 'suggested' IDE for working with Pyrex.
 > At the moment I'm using Ultraedit - which is a great text editor - but I
 > wonder if anyone has a 'syntax highlighted' IDE or can suggest one.

For me, Leo is the best of a bad bunch.
http://leo.sf.net
It's a GUI implementation of 'literate programming' - very powerful in
giving you control over the overall structure of your code.

I now use it with all my python, c, j***, c++ etc code.

Well worth a try, it might end up as your main editor.

 > Whilst we're on the subject - anyone know of a freeware console
 > replacement for Windows. I've found it surprisingly hard to find one -
 > *almost* tempted to write one ;-)

I tried a few 'freeware console replacements' for Windows, and for the
last two years have been happily settled with Debian Linux. :)

--
Cheers
David