[Pyrex] Embedding Pyrex HOWTO

Michael P. Dubner pywebmail at list.ru
Thu Jun 17 23:58:12 CEST 2004

David McNab wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've written a mini-HOWTO which details the steps for compiling .pyx
> files into binary executables (as opposed to just python-loadable
> extension modules).
>
> Yes - executable C-compiled binaries which embed a python interpreter.
>
> http://www.freenet.org.nz/python/embeddingpyrex
>
> Steps include adding a main(), and a couple of small details. Pretty
> simple, all is explained with short demo program.
>
> Enjoy

It's funny, but I've just created simple (bilingual) instructions on the
same topic.

http://www.dubnerm.newmail.ru/soft/PyxPP/pyrex4exe.html

So I can add note about your usage of testobj: define it as 'cdef
Testclass testobj' in your main, or it will fail on some systems

--
Best regards,
Michael Dubner (dubnerm at mindless.com)