[Pyrex] Bug and fix: `__pyx_k2p' undeclared here (not in a function)

David McNab david at rebirthing.co.nz
Wed Jun 23 00:20:53 CEST 2004

Michael P. Dubner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've managed to find when and why error "`__pyx_knnnp' undeclared here"
> appears.
> Here is as simple as possible bug demo code:
> ------------
> And here is patch:

Unfortunately, the patch doesn't work for me.

I'm still having to use my hack-o-matic script (attached here), which:
  * does a test compile of a pyrex-generated .c file
  * parses the errors
  * automatically adds the missing '__pyx_knnnp' decs to the c file

If you're using a Makefile-based build, you can change this or similar
rule in your Makefile:

    myfile.o: myfile.pyx
            pyrexc myfile.pyx
            gcc -c $(MY_FAVOURITE_C_FLAGS) myfile.c