[Pyrex] Bug and fix: `__pyx_k2p' undeclared here (not in a function)

Michael P. Dubner pywebmail at list.ru
Sat Jun 26 10:05:54 CEST 2004

David McNab wrote:

> Michael P. Dubner wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've managed to find when and why error "`__pyx_knnnp' undeclared
>> here" appears.
>> Here is as simple as possible bug demo code:
>> ------------
>> And here is patch:
>

> Unfortunately, the patch doesn't work for me.
>
> I'm still having to use my hack-o-matic script (attached here), which:
>  * does a test compile of a pyrex-generated .c file
>  * parses the errors
>  * automatically adds the missing '__pyx_knnnp' decs to the c file

It's true - there are more than one scenario that leads to seamlessly
same error.
Bug I think that it's function argument defaults that Greg mentioned.
BTW: Is there patch that fixes this (i.e. is this fixed in CVS?)
:-) and what is anonymous access to CVS?

PS: after some investigation I've found that my patch doesn't enhance
anything. It just make this problem arise in different situation (in
function).

--
Best regards,
Michael Dubner (dubnerm at mindless.com)