[Pyrex] [patch] Split base types

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 25 21:43:35 CEST 2004

This is a patch which fixes a bug for pyrex on x86_64 systems.  For some
reason the Linux headers on x86_64 switch the order in which it
specifies signess for a couple of variables.  Basically an unsigned long
would become long unsigned.  The Pyrex parser treated sign modifiers and
types the same and expected the order to be <sign> <type>.  This patch
splits the two into separate sets and processes them according to which
set the token is seen in.

This patch is updated from the patch I made from 0.9 so that it applies
clean to 0.9.2.1.  I think the delimiter changed from tabs to four
spaces between versions.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer