[Pyrex] Constructive Help....

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Fri Oct 1 12:11:02 CEST 2004

A fantastic book for learning C (actually it's a second book):
"Expert C Programming", by Peter van der Linden (the sun compiler guy)
Very funny. Who would have thought such a book could be funny?

I just think you are in for a difficult time hacking pyrex if you don't know how to bang
C code together. shrug. Maybe I'm wrong.

ciao,

Simon.