[Pyrex] Constructive Help....

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 04:50:50 CEST 2004

Personally, I understand the concepts of C but can't seem to write C
code straight up (I've probably written far less than 1000 serious
lines in my life). When I started hacking on soya3d the pyrex stuff
was infinitely easier to deal with. So knowing how to write C code
reasonably isn't quite necessary, but understanding pointers and
structs and arrays and compilers, etc. probably is.

---------+            http://radix.twistedmatrix.com