[Pyrex] Returning extension objects...

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Dec 7 23:56:57 UTC 2006

Brian Myers wrote:

> decimals.c: In function '__pyx_f_8decimals_20rdbms_decimalcontext_setres':
>
> decimals.c:539: warning: target of assignment not really an lvalue; this
> will be a hard error in the future
>
> Is the lvalue warning fixed in pyrex  0.9.4.1?

Hopefully, yes -- I made some major changes with the
intent of removing all lvalue casting. By all means
try it and let me know if any problems persist.

 > any idea when the DarwinPorts maintainer might get the
> update out?

Don't know about that, sorry, but the source
distribution should be easy enough to install --
it's all pure Python.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |