[Pyrex] new release?

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Dec 14 21:06:13 UTC 2006

Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Is there an estimate when there will be a new release of Pyrex?

It looks like it's not going to be this year.
I'll try to get something done early next
year.

> For me
> it would be especially important to have all the patches to remove
> warnings applied.

I'll certainly incorporate all the ones to fix
real problems such as exceptions and weakrefs.
I'm not promising anything about the ones
concerned with warnings, however. I may use some
of them if they don't introduce too much extra
complexity into the compiler, but I'd still
much rather find a way of turning off those
warnings instead.

--
Greg