[Pyrex] getting data pointer to numpy object

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Mar 30 05:28:34 CEST 2006

bblais at bryant.edu wrote:

 >>Filip Wasilewski wrote:
 >>
 >>>The code works just fine for me. What's more it works even better if a
 >>>2D double numpy array is passed to the fun1 function.
 >

 >>can you tell me what version of python you are using, and what version of
pyrex and
 >>numpy you are using?  perhaps I need to upgrade?

Just in case Filip didn't make it clear, your example
was expecting a 2D array, but you were passing it a
1D array. That's why you weren't getting the
expected result.

As for the warning about lvalue casts, that's a
known problem. You can safely ignore it.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiam!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |