[Pyrex] New Distutils implementation for Pyrex.

Billy G. Allie bill.allie at defiant.mug.org
Fri Aug 3 08:03:43 CEST 2007

Lets try this one more time.  When I changed the occurrences of Pyrex to
Cython, PyrexError was changed to CythonError, which caused the
build_ext module to think that Cython was not installed.  Here is the
fixed patch (I really need to do this stuff when I'm not half asleep
:-[    )

I used the patched Distutils modules to successfully build my libpq
extension (after I fixed some syntax errors that Pyrex missed :-(  )

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by the incorrect patch file.