[Pyrex] Pyrex idioms and optimizations?

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Wed Jul 25 10:05:53 CEST 2007

Jim Kleckner wrote:
> William Stein wrote:
>
>>> Anyway, there are enough places that get you a decent web site, code
>>> repository and mailing list out there. You might even consider coming to
>>> codespeak.net, where PyPy and lxml are hosted.
>>>
>>> http://codespeak.net/
>>>
>>> Not the most feature rich place in the world, but nice people who support it.
>> I'll check it out.  Probably I'll use my own hosting tools and have
>> some mirrors elsewhere (maybe at codespeak.net?)
>
> Just out of curiosity, why not use SourceForge?

Hmm, don't know, how good is their SVN support by now? Their CVS support was
crap when I last tried, and early SVN support wasn't any more reliable.

Besides, I'm usually not very comfortable with hosting stuff on servers that
obey US law, but then, maybe that's just me - and it's not even my project.