[Pyrex] Test case for Pyrex and Cython

Jim Kleckner jek-gmane at kleckner.net
Mon Nov 26 22:50:37 CET 2007

Greg Ewing wrote:
> David McNab wrote:
>> Pyrex's segfaults and stack corruption
>> when loading three or more modules from a package hierarchy
>
> Can you provide an example? If there's a crash-causing
> bug here, I'd like to fix it.

That's why I'm trying to see if using Cython fixes
the problem.  I want to be sure that the problem isn't
in my code.

Can the Cython folks say whether all of their bug fix
patches have made it into Pyrex?

valgrind produces some suggestive results, but I don't
know which are false positives and which are not just yet.
I created a page here for notes on using Valgrind:
  http://wiki.cython.org/UsingValgrindToDebug
Perhaps the Sage folks might comment there as
I understand that they use it?