[Pyrex] running Pyrex on xubuntu

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Apr 10 01:32:29 CEST 2008

smonkey at entropia.com.mx wrote:

> gcc: unrecognized option '-no-cpp-precomp'
> cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-mno-fused-madd"
> cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-long-double"
>
> gcc 4.1.2

That's a later version of gcc than I've tried running the
tests on -- it's possible that those options no longer exist.

You could try removing them from Pyrex/Unix/LinuxSystem.py.
They're not particularly necessary -- I only put them there
because that's what distutils used when compiling extensions
on my platform at the time I wrote the test harness.

--
Greg