[Pyrex] Pyrex on Win7-64

Greg Ewing greg.ewing at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Apr 9 13:58:02 CEST 2012

Lynn Oliver wrote:

> I'll certainly do that if I can find a way to contact them.  However, they
> don't support Windows platforms (the win32 installer was supplied by someone else)
> and the error does not occur on OS X.

The error you reported is coming from the Pyrex compiler, not the
C compiler. That can mean only one of two things: either you're not
using the same version of Pyrex on both platforms, or the Pyrex
source you're compiling is not the same. It can't have anything
to do with OS or C compiler differences.

--
Greg