[saih-promo2002] Re: Drrugs(74:30)

Beatriz Hanson Savitri at garrick.com
Mon Mar 21 17:56:13 CET 2005

Hello,

Aye, said Ogle, that is true.
on the waterline, starting a leak that must presently have filled
And whilst they waited thus, under cover of the darkness and as t
As we are sorry to hear of the death of one we have esteemed.
Next morning early he sought Captain Blood again.  He found him
be bestowed upon those gentlemen, so that they might dispose of t
and its remains were buried under a shower of loosened masonry.
D'ye hear that now?  And did ye ever hear the like?  But what di
he sent his brother unofficially to make a raid upon the island o
And what should you do, puppy, if your hands were unbound?  He

Have a nice day.