[saih-promo2002] Strategic Venture

s.anthony at goingpublicinformation.com s.anthony at goingpublicinformation.com
Wed Mar 23 11:50:13 CET 2005

I hope this finds you well, as you may already know, we specialized in assisting small sized businesses in
Going Public. We also assist with Private Placement preparation and public company filings. The President
of our company is a very experienced securities and corporate law attorney.

Many people are not aware that any company can go public including a start up or development stage
company.  Please visit our site or email us to receive our Go Public Report and our Advantages of Going
Public Report.

We would like to propose a joint venture with you. If you or a associate of yours are interested in taking a
company public, please let us know. We are happy, for you to be very generously compensated for any
referral.

I wish I could convey to you, all the many benefits of going public in a brief letter.  I am not sure if you can
imagine how valuable and powerful a public company can be in achieving your goals and objectives.

Since we provide such an outstanding service and have a great deal of experience, you may want to pass
this email on to an associate or you can send us their information.

Sincerely,

Shaun Anthony
http://www.goingpublicinformation.com/

We also have newsletter available.
P.S. If you prefer not to hear from us any longer, email us with no longer in the subject.
takeoff at goingpublicinformation.com

8721 Santa Monica Bl #359 Los Angeles, CA 90069
#MX-06-0321VRT