[saih-promo2002] It could have a Massive Run This Week

Nancy Harrison humayun at public.jn.sd.cn
Thu Apr 25 16:21:45 CEST 2013

Have you know this company?! Large headlines announced: S
C_X N must profit due ban in offshore mining in Arctic!
Scout Exploration plan to uncover 27 percent of the worlds
outstanding oil and gas in the Arctic see. It's Exciting!!!
We shall see a pop soon for large money just as on Monday.
With zero promotion running on Wednesday, I'm positive the
advertisers would go big on this darling tomorrow. Add 1000
shares of S C_X N  - sell it for large return!