[saih-promo2002] This Company Closes HIGHER as Volume Continues to SURGE!

Meggy Montoya zhhyu at proszynski.com.pl
Thu Apr 25 18:31:13 CEST 2013

Do you trade that pick? Big updates out: S_C X_N will skyrocket due ban
in offshore projects in Arctic! The Scout Exploration promisses to
uncover 21 percent of the worlds existing oil and gas in the Arctic
see. It's Huge! We should see a gain Thursday for fast returns just as
on Monday. With zero PR going on Wed, I'm cinvinced the marketers will
go aggressive on this company tomorrow. Buy 7000 units of S_C X_N  -
trade it for huge profit!