[saih-promo2002] Our success is unparalleled and stunning!

f2rachman at talk21.com f2rachman at talk21.com
Tue Jun 25 16:17:36 CEST 2013

Amazing Penny Multi-Bagger Alert! Subsribers hurry because HA_IR is
selling for just 21 cents and is also primed to look High. HA_IR carries a
small float & a smaller level of Outstanding shares. We feel HA_IR will
probably be our Biggest winner to date for 2013. HA_IR just basically
leaked News of your European possible expansion which may get this to pick
go PARABOLIC but the market hasn't discovered it yet. Members, drop what
you're doing RIGHT NOW and pullup HA_IR on your level II quotes before
it's too far gone and you get getting this place. There is a lot of latest
info about to be sold. HA_IR is our new number 1 alert in the micro cap
markets and HA_IR promises to be the number 1 performer later this week
inside the micro cap markets. We intend on covering HA_IR over the week
however we presume people who don't ACT FAST find yourself chasing HA_IR
better short-term. (considering .60) Locks are trading way undervalued for
just .25 cents. HA_IR reminds us of another sub penny pick we recently
covered and gave you that ran 139% within 48 hours. Don't bystand Trade it
asap!