[saih-promo2002] Market update plus new pick coming at close

m.veloz at nch.com m.veloz at nch.com
Tue Jun 25 22:21:16 CEST 2013

Great Penny Multi-Bagger Alert! Subsribers hurry as H_A_I_R is
trading at just 21 cents and it is ready to look High. H_A_I_R
has a small float & a little quantity of Outstanding shares.
We presume H_A_I_R is going to be our Strongest winner so far
for 2013. H_A_I_R just simply leaked PR of your European
possible expansion which may get this to pick go PARABOLIC yet
the market hasn't discovered it yet. Members, drop what you're
doing Today and pull-up H_A_I_R on your own level II quotes
before it's past too far and you end up chasing this place.
There is lots of the latest information on to be sold. Tresses
are our newest number 1 choice from the micro cap markets and
H_A_I_R promises being the most important performer later this
week within the micro cap markets. We plan on covering H_A_I_R
in the week however we feel the ones that don't ACT FAST find
yourself chasing H_A_I_R higher short-term. (investigating
60) Tresses are trading way undervalued at ONLY .25 cents.
H_A_I_R reminds us of one other sub penny pick we recently
covered and gave you that ran 143% in just 48 hours. Don't
wait Buy it now!