[saih-promo2002] Nice to meet you

stevesmithgpm at studio2v.ru stevesmithgpm at studio2v.ru
Sat Nov 30 18:44:48 CET 2013

Hello there!
If you are a courageous, honest, friendly man who knows how to court a
woman you are the one  who is perfect for me and I would like to
continue our acquaintance by email. And if you have a not ordinary
thinking, you score an advantage!
I am an attractive,lovely intelligent girl without  bad habits. I'll
attach photographs to the letter and I would like to receive your pics
as well.
I have serious intentions. If you have become interested we can continue
our acquaintance by email.
Looking forward to hear from you, Sophia Snayder.
My email sophian.m at firemail.de and skype snd.sophia