[saih-promo2002] Perhaps from your future wife

rasornave at bitrixsoft.ru rasornave at bitrixsoft.ru
Sat Nov 30 18:58:56 CET 2013

Hi, stranger!
If you are a courageous, reliable, cheerful man who knows how to court a
woman you are the one of my dreams and I wish to continue our acquaintance by
email. And if you have a good sense of humor, you score a point!
I'm pleasant-looking,charming positive woman without  bad habits. I'll attach
pictures to the letter and I would like to see your pictures too.
My intentions are serious. If you became interested we could  get to know
each other better by email.
Hope to hear from you soon, Sophia Snayder.
My email bulg.sofia13 at rambler.ru and skype snd.sophia