[saih-promo2002] In the hope of your sympathy

bobina at apr-service.ru bobina at apr-service.ru
Sat Nov 30 20:04:43 CET 2013

Hot hello from cold Russia
If you are a daring, honest, cheerful man who knows how to court a girl
you are the man who is right for me and I wish to continue our
acquaintance by email. And if you have a not ordinary thinking, you score
a point!
I'm pleasant-looking, smart girl without  bad habits. I'll  pics to the
letter and I would like to see your photos too.
My intentions are serious. If you got interested we could continue our
acquaintance writing emails.
Hope to hear from you soon, Sophia Snayder.
My email f.sophia85 at emailn.de and skype the same