[saih-promo2002] Greetings.

lovecleo at my4xstore.com lovecleo at my4xstore.com
Sat Sep 21 21:30:29 CEST 2013

Helo! How you today?
Has found your mail from dating agencies. I want to get acquainted with you,
you not against?
I is Elena. I'm an active and open-hearted lady with a good sense of humor. My
friends tell me I have a kind heart and its the truth. I love taking care of
others and love to have fun. I am looking for men who would like to be my
equal one, who is ready for a serious relationship. I prefer him as an honest
and trustworthy male. I am looking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to travel whenever life
allows it.I am assured that you will be that person! Write to me. I send the
photography,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

Good-bye!