[saih-promo2002] My sun.

jltollinche at chordiant.com jltollinche at chordiant.com
Sat Sep 21 21:46:30 CEST 2013

Hello! How you?
I know your email from dating agencies. I hope to get acquainted with you,
you agree?
I is Lenoshka. I am positive and open-hearted lady who a good sense of
humor. My friends tell me I have a kind heart and its the truth. I love to
laugh and love to have fun. I'm looking for men who would like to be my
equal one, who is ready for family. I see him as an true and trustworthy
man. I am seeking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who
enjoys time with good friends and likes to have fun whenever life allows
it.I am assured that you can be that man! I will wait. I have attached the
photos,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

There my email: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

With love!