[saih-promo2002] UGG - Extra 80% Off + Free Delivery

Karma Oshaughnessy karmaoshaughnessy at moczyi.com
Mon Dec 1 14:35:53 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
these ugg boots are extremely warm and comfy I don't think my daughters taken them off since she received them I highly recomend them and want a pair of my own.
I ordered one size smaller than she wore and the fit was perfect.
Now to tell you what you probably already know...
you will not regret this purchase!!
I've had the boots and slippers, and also gifted the slippers.
I bought mine in sand, which seems to go with everything.
I purchased these boots for my niece and she really love them.
Guess what? The early adopters like me are still buying these boots when the furor's not quite as hot as it once was.
I bought these for my 4 year old niece as a Christmas present (by her request of course) and she LOVED them!
It's kind of funny since I got them to wear in lieu of my shoes that are uncomfortable and give me blisters.
It took two weeks for them to come to me, but it was worth the wait, because I have them on all the time now and very happy with how comfy they are.
I also want to thank "What's Hot" who works with Amazon in delivering the boots in 4 days!