[saih-promo2002] The Perfect UGG For Gifts, 40% Off

Stella Eury stellaeury at tchnel.com
Wed Dec 3 14:35:16 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
These are wonderfully warm and comfortable boots that really last. I got these boots when they first came out and there was a mad rush to buy every time they were in the stores.
I normally wear a 10.5 or 11, but based on reviews, bought these a little smaller in size 10.
Stuck on what color to get? Black turns your feet black. The dark tan is hard to match things with. The sand is perfect for everything!!
The only way you're going to get ones made in Australia is if you LIVE in Austraila.
They are really comfortable and very nicely colored.
I called Amazon to cancel the order, and the rep helped me locate another pair that was Prime Eligible which is when I purchased the Classic Tall (Women's) boots in Chestnut from "Whats Hot".
You will need to go down a size when ordering.
I will more than likely order a pair for myself soon!