[saih-promo2002] New UGG Styles On Sale - Save Up To 60% Off

Chas Youngberg chasyoungberg at hgueqw.com
Wed Dec 3 05:35:01 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
They came quickly, and packaged to withstand gale-force winds.
But if you're looking for boots to invest a little $$ in that will stand up to winter weather (use good judgement - they're not that indestructible), you can't go wrong with Uggs classics.
I normally wear between a 9 and a 9.5 shoe, but I ordered the 8 because I read they will stretch and mold to your feet.
I mean I thought they were so ugly they were cute, but the price tag is hefty, so I never even considered buying a pair... Well my mom made up my mind for me... I have to say they're awesome!
I have wanted these boots forever!
It's the only pair I've had problems with.
Great boots, yes they are real.
They showed up first thing in the morning the day after ordering and were in perfect condition, stuffed, stickers on the soles, wrapped, boxed and well packaged.