[saih-promo2002] 80% Off UGG Luxury Essentials

Jennine Newlon jenninenewlon at qejsan.com
Tue Dec 2 00:32:37 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I also wanted to buy the water and stain repellant spray to put on the boots before I gave them to her, so that they would stay looking nice for a while.
I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and it does get cold and wet here so the first thing I did was waterproofed them. I had a hard decision to make in the color selection, the other color I had was Sand and it matched everything, this time I went with my true feelings and picked PURPLE and I loved them.
When they first came out I swore I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon so much so that I would wear the EMU and BearPaws or as I would freely admit "Fuggs".
I normally wear a 10.5 or 11, but based on reviews, bought these a little smaller in size 10.
They're comfortable, warm and attractive, albeit hard to find in the correct color and size.
Guess what? The early adopters like me are still buying these boots when the furor's not quite as hot as it once was.
I think they might be a little shorter on the leg than the women's but no more than an inch.
I bought a less expensive pair last year and had to buy another pair of boots this year since they did not last the year.
MAKE SURE to order the cleaner, I didn't and mine got dirty the first day so it was a little harder to clean because of that.
These are great boots and like me, you will probably keep them as favorites for years.
Put them under your pants, or over.. they go perfect with any day's outfit or weather :)
I've had the boots and slippers, and also gifted the slippers.