[saih-promo2002] Affordable UGG For Christmas and Cyber Monday Shopping

Derrick Tetrault derricktetrault at txnryl.com
Thu Dec 4 12:37:33 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
When they first came out I swore I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon so much so that I would wear the EMU and BearPaws or as I would freely admit "Fuggs".
I love the leather on them the most, that's what drew me to them.
I would suggest buying waterproofing to keep them nice.
I LOVE THESE BOOTS!
I started my search for boots after playing in the Wisconsin snow with my daughter and my feet were frozen.
MAKE SURE to order the cleaner, I didn't and mine got dirty the first day so it was a little harder to clean because of that.
I probably had not played in the snow since I was a kid.
I put three coats on my before wearing, and they still look like they are fresh out of the box. Worth the money.