[saih-promo2002] UGG Christmas and Cyber Monday Sale, Extra 50% Off

Yang Parks yangparks at txnryl.com
Thu Dec 4 20:53:57 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Great shipper too. I had my shoes in a matter of a couple of days!
I am so happy with my purchase i think i might be getting some family members a pair for the holiday! i do agree to order one size smaller, i was hesitant, because i have large feet (10) but the 9 fits like a glove.
It's your choice.
These are wonderfully warm and comfortable boots that really last. I got these boots when they first came out and there was a mad rush to buy every time they were in the stores.
I am the type of person once my feet get cold... I feel frozen solid. These keep my feet toasty warm, but not hot.
If you look at the Left boot inside behind the label is a reflective sticker that has Uggs written on it with Sun's which will help let you know if they are real.
Even a half size too small, I didn't want to take them off. Needless to say, I returned them.
First off, I am a stiletto girl, faithfully and I don't buy flats because its hard to find ones I think are amazing, heels you can buy them cheap and they still look good if you know how to pick them.
Aside from being super comfy, these UGGS have a subtle tropical print pattern and the color is unique.
Be aware order a size smaller!
I am the type of person once my feet get cold... I feel frozen solid. These keep my feet toasty warm, but not hot.
I had no idea what I was getting myself involved in.