[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Echo Kilburn echokilburn at wjzrim.com
Fri Dec 5 20:26:42 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  but I caught a glimpse of the classic Wayfarer with its perfectly pulled corners that only helped to take attention away from the size of my head   I always come back to these   I wear these more often than anything else before them because they're comfortable and actually STAY ON! They're perfect!   The size is perfect and fit right above my cheekbones  Right fitThese are my first pair of sun glasses ever! So   Not sure I will ever go back to cheap sunglasses   This time I bought the polarized frames   and leaves large gaps on the sides that allows sun to come in)