[saih-promo2002] UGG Christmas Deals Week

Frieda Terry friedaterry at wmhzof.com
Sat Dec 6 21:29:23 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I don't know where that logic came from cause I wear socks with them all the time!
Im getting another pair in a dark color I like them so well.
The boots were gorgeous and I took the customer's reviews and decided to take a size smaller and they fit perfectly.
You can look at the knock offs and imitations, but real Uggs are worth every penny.
Not to mention I don't have to wait for them to dry out to wear them again. Yay!!
They continue to keep my feet warm and I have not taken them off since I bought them!
I wear my pants over them and no one seems to really notice that I'm wearing boots all the time.
I Love my UGG'S!!!
Love these UGGS..Could tell they were brand new..never worn..Or even tried on.
I bought mine in sand, which seems to go with everything.
I am a size 9/10 in shoes...so I usually have to purchase an 8/9. Happy Shopping!
I highly recommend to anyone!
Stuck on what color to get? Black turns your feet black. The dark tan is hard to match things with. The sand is perfect for everything!!
The only way you're going to get ones made in Australia is if you LIVE in Austraila.
Ordering through Amazon was easy and at a great price. I would definitely do it again.
I mean I thought they were so ugly they were cute, but the price tag is hefty, so I never even considered buying a pair... Well my mom made up my mind for me... I have to say they're awesome!
Living in Oregon, UGGS have become part of everyday life...they are awsome!
But anyways, I bought these and I contacted the seller before they arrived and he or she was very nice and responsive which made me feel comfortable to get the shoes no matter the outcome.
They go with everything and last forever.