[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Bernadine Cattaneo bernadinecattaneo at vziboq.com
Sun Dec 7 04:27:18 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Also   What more do u need(I have this pair in a black frame with black lenses)   Very satisfied!   It's sometimes difficult to find glasses that properly fit my face   and she fix it with so much care   Will be buying again   I like the fact that the glass is actually glass and not plastic   I've had them for about 2 days and am already extremely impressed with the quality and clarity of these glasses