[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 80% off - Christian Louboutin Heels

Adelia Roselli adeliaroselli at rbjes.com
Sun Dec 14 09:43:04 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
The boots are ALIVE. When I put my foot inside, the shearling wrapped around and through my toes and foot. Wonderful!
Stuck on what color to get? Black turns your feet black. The dark tan is hard to match things with. The sand is perfect for everything!!
These are snug..but not tight or uncomfortable after a few wears they will be perfect!
I researched for weeks and these appear to be the real thing.
They are the first pair of shoes I grab. Comfy and warm.
Uggs... LOVES them, how could you not, they are like having pillows on your feet, they are like walking up a staircase of clouds taking you to HEAVEN.
Order them to size and they stretch to fit the contours of your feet.
I am glad I went with the Uggs.