[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 80% off - Christian Louboutin Heels

Omar Odowd omarodowd at esdoil.com
Mon Dec 15 22:30:27 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I didn't buy them from here....but the review is still neccesary.
I know some like to wear with no sock but I have to wear socks.
This is my 5th pair of UGG boots and I love them all!
I love them as of now!
I read in the description to order smaller she didn't read that.
The cost is worth it the quality is superior to anything out there!
It worked! Then I purchased Meltonian Suede Renew 4.5 OZ Spray in black, put some masking tape over the logo, and sprayed them. They look brand new again.
MAKE SURE to order the cleaner, I didn't and mine got dirty the first day so it was a little harder to clean because of that.
I was never a fan of UGG boots;
I am so happy with my purchase i think i might be getting some family members a pair for the holiday! i do agree to order one size smaller, i was hesitant, because i have large feet (10) but the 9 fits like a glove.
I also wanted to buy the water and stain repellant spray to put on the boots before I gave them to her, so that they would stay looking nice for a while.
Uggs never disappoint, and these are no exception.