[saih-promo2002] Ray Ban Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Malik Chapa malikchapa at lbkhqm.com
Thu Dec 18 04:37:27 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I tried on the original Wayfarers   They have a wrap-around style which fits the head nicely and prevent any light from hitting the eyes directly from any direction - some glasses allow light in from the periphery   The most comfortable sun glasses I have ever owned   Clear  Nice shadesThese glasses have a nice wrap around style with great lenses and a modern look  luv   but sexy at the same time! I am very happy with my purchase   Sporty