[saih-promo2002] Ray Ban Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Bari Bramblett baribramblett at agtyih.com
Thu Dec 18 13:45:43 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I like the way they feel on my head   look cool and are always in style   I bought them at Macy's and was able to use a coupon which made purchasing them all the better!   When I wore i do gain much confidence even with out make up   and give you swagger with the opposite $ex   They wrap so the light does not get in to the sides like the classic aviators   after switching to the Ray-Bans  Classic everyday of the year sunglasses!I have owned this pair of polarized sunglasses in black for about three years now and I love them